Order Forms and Next Steps
1 — Submit Order Form and Payment
Based upon your selected sample size and surveying method, complete the appropriate Order Form (see box at right) and submit with initial payment for the total number of students to be surveyed and the reports package.
ACHA Institutional Members receive discounted pricing on the ACHA-NCHA. Click here to Join or Renew.
FORMS YOU WILL NEED
Download the appropriate Order Form. Files are in .pdf format. (See step 1 at left.)
Download the required Demographic Survey. (See step 2 or 3 at left.)
2 — If You Choose the Web Survey . . .
- Email us a spreadsheet file of student email addresses, your letter of invitation/consent, your preferred subject line, and your reminder letter for non-responders.
- Send us a copy of your Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval (and administrative approval, if applicable.) Refer to the FAQs for additional information.
- Complete and send in the Demographic Survey (see box at right).
- We handle the rest — we email the invitation and reminder invitation to your students, collect and download the data, and generate your data reports.
3 — If You Choose the Paper Survey:
- Send a copy of your Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval and/or administrative approval. We will ship your requested printed surveys.
- Distribute the survey based upon your sampling technique — in randomly selected classrooms or to randomly selected students.
- Collect the completed surveys and ship them to: Scantron Corporation, Attn: Processing Services, 3975 Continental Drive, Columbia, PA 17512 (include an ACHA-NCHA packing slip in each box).
- We handle the rest — we scan the surveys, download the data into our statistical program, and generate your data reports.
4 — Your Data Reports Package
When you complete the survey process and administrative requirements, we will send you:
- your institutional data file — statistical program file with built-in codebook for your own analysis
- a comprehensive institutional report — frequency distribution for every survey question by gender and for all subjects
- your institutional executive summary — highlights of your results
When the survey period has ended, we will send you:
- the aggregate reference group report and reference group executive summary for your survey period — so you can compare your data to the national sample
The average turnaround time for the return of your institutional results is only six weeks or less once your survey has closed.