Introducing a New and Improved Pricing Model for the #1 Student Health Assessment
With data from the NCHA, you can benchmark against other schools in your region or matching your school's profile, design evidence-based health promotion programs with targeted educational and environmental initiatives, and more.
Now, we’re making survey implementation even easier by streamlining our pricing model and adding new perks!
The new pricing model means:
- More straightforward pricing: with tiered pricing levels, it’s easier than ever to budget for survey participation.
- Improved sample size, more useful data: with pricing now based on tiers instead of per student, you can survey many more students. A larger sample size gives you more confidence in your data.
- More equity, better representation: HBCUs, community colleges, and tribal institutions who were unable to participate due to budget constraints now receive special pricing. Higher participation from these schools means the data is more representative of the nation’s student population.
- More balance between your needs and your budget: we’re offering more ways to customize the survey while keeping costs in check. Choose one, three, or all optional customizations, based on your greatest need.
- Improved options to increase participation: to help you get the highest participation rate, we’re now including five email reminders in the base price, up from just three, and we’ve significantly lowered the cost on additional reminders.
The ACHA-NCHA contains approximately 300 questions that assess health status and health problems, risk and protective behaviors, access to health information, impediments to academic performance, and perceived norms across a variety of content areas. Each participating institution is provided with their raw data, and results are presented in an Institutional Data Report that presents frequency distributions for each variable across all subjects, and by gender.
In addition, participants are offered an Institutional Executive Summary developed by the NCHA Advisory Committee to highlight salient issues. A Reference Group Report and Reference Group Executive Summary are produced each semester and contain the aggregated data from all participating institutions.
ACHA Institutional Members receive discounted pricing on the ACHA-NCHA. Click here to see if your school is a member. Click here to Join or Renew.
Ready to Get Started?
Get the order form and details on next steps here