Mission & Bylaws
- To serve the individual members of the Association as the infrastructure for making geographically local/regional connections among multidisciplinary college health professionals with campus wide constituents, including students, whose work affects the health and well being of the campus community.
- To provide a local/regional organizational structure for professional development and continuing education, networking, advocacy, collaboration, and dissemination of knowledge and standards based on the core values and strategic initiatives of ACHA.
- To enhance channels of communication among members both locally and nationally.
- To support member recruitment and retention.
- To develop members for leadership roles.
- To be the recognized local organizational structure of ACHA.
Click here for current SWCHA Bylaws.
Officer Position Descriptions
Click here for SWCHA officer position descriptions.