College Health and Wellness in Action
Action Archives [members only] Action Advertising
Stay up-to-date on college health and association activities with ACHA’s member newsletter, College Health and Wellness in Action.
We are excited to introduce you to the newly re-designed and re-imagined ACHA newsletter, College Health and Wellness in Action!
Available exclusively to members, the newsletter is now completely digital, granting you access anywhere on any device. The newsletter now includes the following:
- Feature articles that provide an in-depth discussion on some of the many trending topics in college health and wellness
- Articles and columns from our other departments that are designed to keep you up-to-date on advocacy, education, and research in our field
- Important news and exciting announcements from within our association
- A new "Members' Corner" section, a place to feature your own achievements, accolades, and advice to colleagues
The newsletter is sent directly to your inbox quarterly and is free to all members — another great benefit of being
part of ACHA! Past and current issues of the newsletter are available to members in the Action archives (log in required).
Read the latest issue here!
We hope you enjoy the new look and features of the new Action! If you have any comments, questions, or feedback, please reach out to Rachel Mack, managing editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navigating the New Design
Because Action is now a digital publication, you may find these tips useful.
If you are navigating using a computer:
- Click the arrows on either side of the screen to get to the next article or go back to the previous article
- Use your mouse or trackpad to scroll through the article on the current page
- For the best viewing experience, make sure your browser is maximized/in full-screen mode with the zoom set to 100%
If you are navigating using a tablet or phone:
- Swipe to the right or left to get to the next article or go back to the previous article
- Scroll up or down to continue reading the article on the current page
If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact Danielle Monroe at email@example.com.