Save the Date for Boston!
Join us at the ACHA 2023 Annual Meeting, May 30-June 3, as we gather with colleagues from across the country to experience . . .
- More than 150 sessions and workshops featuring progressive strategies, best practices, new research, and emerging trends
- Networking opportunities with a dynamic community of college health and well-being experts and peers
- More than 20 hours of CE credit for multiple disciplines
- Discounted registration fees for ACHA members
Detailed information on program content, event schedule, and more will be posted in the coming months. Stay tuned!
Registration will open approximately mid-January 2023. In the meantime, see the Registration and Travel menus for costs to aid in your planning. Remember to join or renew your ACHA membership now to be ready to register at member rates!
Exhibiting, sponsorship, and advertising opportunities will be available. More details will be posted approximately mid-November 2022. Companies that have not participated with ACHA previously can email email@example.com to be added to the list to receive alerts.
If you have submitted a program or poster presentation proposal for consideration to present at the meeting, notification regarding acceptance will be sent out as follows:
- Program proposals, mid-December
- Poster proposals, mid-January