207 SW Greenville Blvd
Greenville, North Carolina, 27834
Room Rate: $179/night
Book your room by using the Online Booking Link or by calling the hotel at 252-355-5000 and using Group Code: SCHA23
Raleigh-Durham International Airport (Airport Code: RDU)
Distance from Hotel: 99 mi.
Drive Time: 1.5 hr.
Raleigh-Durham International Airport has 14 airlines that service RDU and includes 36 nonstop destinations within the US and 7 international. Rental cars can also be arranged through more than 8 rental car companies.
ECU Campus Recreation & Wellness will provide a scheduled shuttle service to/from RDU for a small fee. Schedules and reservation information will be posted in January 2023.
Pitt-Greenville Airport (Airport Code: PGV)
Distance from Hotel: 5 mi.
Drive Time: 15 min.
Pitt-Greenville Airport is a regional airport that is serviced by American Airlines regional carriers. All flights will connect to Charlotte (CLT). Rental cars can also be arranged through 4 rental car companies. Uber, Lyft, & Taxi Services are available at the airport.
RDU Airport Shuttles
SCHA ’23 is proud to partner with the Campus Recreation & Wellness Club Sports Council to provide airport shuttle options and a small fee of $15/way to those guests traveling in and out of Raleigh-Durham International Airport (Airport Code: RDU).
Airport Pickups will be available at the following times:
- Tuesday, March 7th
- 11:00 am
- 1:00 pm
- 3:00 pm
- 6:00 pm
- 9:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 8th
Policies regarding airport pickup:
- On Monday, March 6th, you will receive an email with your shuttle driver's name and cellphone number.
- Upon arrival to RDU, please text your driver to inform them you have arrived and whether you need to go to baggage claim.
- The shuttles will be large gray Ford vans branded with ECU Campus Recreation & Wellness with the Pirate head logo on the side. Unless otherwise noted, the shuttles will pick you up near the hotel shuttle line.
- The driver will monitor your flight number and wait up to 30 minutes after arrival. If your flight is more than 30 minutes late, you will be automatically moved to the next shuttle time.
Following the SCHA conference, shuttles will depart the Hilton at 11:45 am to return guests to RDU.
Policies regarding airport return:
- All return shuttles will depart the Hilton Greenville at 11:45 am on Friday, March 10th.
- The expected drop-off time at RDU will be 1:45 pm
- Please allow yourself enough time for airport check-in and security lines. In addition, we advise you to follow guidance from your airline and RDU regarding arrival times at the airport.