Call for Programs
The SCHA Annual Meeting Program Planning Committee is accepting program proposals for the 2023 Annual Meeting.
Deadline extended to November 30, 2022.
We are particularly interested in programs that focus on best practices/expertise in the areas of:
- clinical practice
- practice management
- health promotion and well-being
- equity, diversity, and inclusion
- health insurance and billing
- health communications and marketing
- mental health
Please join us for an exploration of innovative ideas to forge well-being in the new decade.
Should you need assistance, please contact
How to Submit a Proposal
The online form below must be entered in one sitting, therefore...
- Compile your program proposal using the Call for Proposals Worksheet [MS Word]. (Important: Refer to the Instructions for Writing Learning Objectives and Content before completing the objectives section.
For each co-presenter, complete a separate Co-Presenter Information Form [MS Word] and save each under a file name beginning with the co-presenter's LAST NAME
- Once you are sure all information is complete and can be entered
online in one sitting, cut and paste the information from your proposal
worksheet into the online form below. At the end of the form, you will
be required to attach your Program Submission Worksheet and all
Required fields are indicated by a "*"