The Rocky Mountain College Health Association (RMCHA) is an affiliate of the American College Health Association (ACHA). RMCHA is composed of ACHA members residing or practicing in Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming.
The mission of the Rocky Mountain College Health Association is to serve as a professional organization for those individuals and institutions in our region who promote and provide for the physical and mental health of the higher education community.
Our purpose is:
- To serve the individual members of the ACHA as the infrastructure for making geographically local/regional connections among multidisciplinary college health professionals with campus-wide constituents, including students, whose work affects the health and well-being of the campus community.
- To provide a local/regional organizational structure for professional development and continuing education, networking, advocacy, collaboration, and dissemination of knowledge and standards based on the core values and strategic initiatives of ACHA.
- To enhance channels of communication among members both locally and nationally.
- To support member recruitment and retention.
- To develop members for leadership roles.
- To be the recognized local organizational structure of ACHA