Call for Awards Nominations
Do you know someone new to the field of college health whose contributions deserve recognition? Nominate them for the 2024 Affiliate New Professional Award today!
Nomination deadline: January 10, 2024
Call for PCCHA 2024 Executive Board Nominations
The Pacific Coast College Health Association (PCCHA) is looking to fill a number of open positions on its Executive Board for the 2024 term. Terms begin January 1 of the calendar year and run through the end of December 2024. The list of available opportunities is below::
- Vice President-elect (two-year commitment: first year as vice president-elect, second year as vice president)
- Student Representative (one-year commitment)
How to Apply
1. Read the PCCHA Executive Committee Positions and Responsibilities document.
2. If you are interested in being considered for one of the Executive Board positions, please complete the PCCHA Candidate Interest Form and submit it electronically, including all required documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Must be a PCCHA member in good standing and maintain the membership during your tenure in the position.
Deadline: November 18, 2023
The Pacific Coast College Health Association is a voluntary, non-profit, regional affiliate (Region VI) of the American College Health Association (ACHA).
The purpose of the PCCHA is to provide a professional organization which institutions of higher education, their health services, other interested individuals and organizations may join in order to work together to promote health, including preventive and health promotion programs, on behalf of those they serve—the students.
PCCHA represents Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, and Washington. PCCHA is also represented internationally in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and Western Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, the Northwest Territories, and the Yukon).