Call for Awards Nominations
Do you know of a PCCHA-affiliated individual or program that deserves recognition for their contribution to college health? Nominate them for today for the 2023 Ruby Rich Burgar Award for Outstanding Service to College Health or the Golden Gull Award for Best Practices in College Health.
Nomination deadline: July 31, 2023
Call for PCCHA 2023 Executive Board Nominations
The Pacific Coast College Health Association (PCCHA) is looking to fill a number of open positions on its Executive Board for the 2023 term. Terms begin January 1 of the calendar year, unless stated otherwise. The list of available opportunities is below:
- President (two-year commitment: first year as president, second year as past president)
- President-elect (three-year commitment: first year as president-elect, second year as president, third year as past president)
- Vice President-elect (two-year commitment: first year as vice president-elect, second year as vice president)
- Historian (two-year commitment)
- Student Representative (one-year commitment)
How to Apply
1. Read the PCCHA Executive Committee Positions and Responsibilities document.
2. If you are interested in being considered for one of the Executive Board positions, please complete the PCCHA Candidate Interest Form and submit it electronically, including all required documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Must be a PCCHA member in good standing and maintain the membership during your tenure in the position.
Deadline: November 18
The Pacific Coast College Health Association is a voluntary, non-profit, regional affiliate (Region VI) of the American College Health Association (ACHA).
The purpose of the PCCHA is to provide a professional organization which institutions of higher education, their health services, other interested individuals and organizations may join in order to work together to promote health, including preventive and health promotion programs, on behalf of those they serve—the students.
PCCHA represents Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, and Washington. PCCHA is also represented internationally in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and Western Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, the Northwest Territories, and the Yukon).