PCCHA Annual Meeting Call for Programs
You are cordially invited to be a presenter at the 2019 PCCHA Annual Meeting and Conference, October 6–9, 2019, in San Diego, California.
Program proposals are now being accepted for consideration. Programs applicable to all facets of college health are warmly welcome! We are especially interested in programs in the following areas:
- Clinical Care
- Nursing Clinics or Programs
- Mental Health
- Medical Operations
- College Health Administration
- Service Integration
- Operational Improvement
- Health Promotion and Wellness
- Innovation that supports a “culture of health” on campuses
Should you need assistance, please contact
Should you need assistance, please contact Monideepa Becerra or Amy Chadwick.
The deadline to submit a proposal is May 31, 2019.
How to Submit a Proposal
The online form below must be entered in one sitting, therefore...
- Compile your program proposal using the Call for Proposals Worksheet [MS Word]. (Important: Refer to the Instructions for Writing Learning Objectives and Content before completing the objectives section.
For each co-presenter, complete a separate Co-Presenter Information Form [MSWord] and save each under a file name beginning with the co-presenter's LAST NAME
- Once you are sure all information is complete and can be entered
online in one sitting, cut and paste the information from your proposal
worksheet into the online form below. At the end of the form, you will
be required to attach your Program Submission Worksheet and all
Required fields are indicated by a "*"