Order Forms and Next Steps
1 — Submit Order Form and Payment
Based upon your selected sample size and survey customizations, complete a web survey order form and submit with initial payment for the total number of students to be surveyed and the reports package.
ACHA Institutional Members receive discounted pricing on the ACHA-NCHA. Click here to Join or Renew.
2 — Send Your Required Materials…
- Email us a spreadsheet file of student email addresses, your letter of invitation/consent, your preferred subject line, and your reminder letter for non-responders.
- Send us a copy of your Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval (and administrative approval, if applicable.) Refer to the FAQs for additional information.
- We handle the rest — we email the invitation and reminder invitation to your students, collect and download the data, and generate your data reports.
3 — Your Data Reports Package
When you complete the survey process and administrative requirements, we will send you:
- your institutional data file — statistical program file with built-in codebook for your own analysis
- a comprehensive institutional report — frequency distribution for every survey question by gender and for all subjects
- your institutional executive summary — highlights of your results
When the survey period has ended, we will send you:
- the aggregate reference group report and reference group executive summary for your survey period — so you can compare your data to the national sample
The average turnaround time for the return of your institutional results is only six weeks or less once your survey has closed.