NCCHA Annual Meeting Call For Programs
You are invited to submit a program proposal for the upcoming NCCHA Annual Meeting in Cedar Falls, IA.
This year's theme is, Collaboration...If We Build It, They Will Come. We will explore the implementation and integration of student-centered healthcare through collaboration with all campus departments. Please share your ideas and perspectives for presentations with us via the proposal submission form below.
Proposals must be received by June 30, 2017.
Desired strands of focus:
- Disease Prevention
- Health Promotion
- Mental Health
- Physical Health
Suggested Topics of Interest:
- Holistic care through campus-wide partnerships—breaking down the silos between health care, prevention, promotion and mental health
- Collaboration with all departments on campus
- College health and its role in student experience and retention
- Strategic planning to provide an integrated approach to campus health care
Questions: Contact Jennifer Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Submit a Proposal
The online form below must be entered in one sitting, therefore...
- Compile your program proposal using the Call for Proposals Worksheet [MS Word].
(Important: Refer to the Instructions for Writing Learning Objectives and Content before completing the objectives section.
For each co-presenter, complete a separate Co-Presenter Information Form [MSWord] and save each under a file name beginning with the co-presenter's LAST NAME
- Once you are sure all information is complete and can be entered online in one sitting, cut and paste the information from your proposal worksheet into the online form below. At the end of the form, you will be required to attach your Program Submission Worksheet and all Co-Presenter Forms.
Required fields are indicated by a "*"