MACHA 2019 Call for Programs
Start planning now to be a presenter at the 2019 MACHA Annual Meeting on October 24-25 in Atlantic City, NJ! Your program proposals may now be submitted for consideration. Programs applicable to all facets of college health are warmly welcome. In addition, we are especially interested in programs about:
- Clinical Care, i.e., concussions, orthopedic injuries, evaluate and treat dizziness/lightheadedness, antibiotic use and risks, chronic health issues (DM, thyroid conditions, blood pressure concerns), communicable disease topics, antibiotic use and risks, eye injuries and medical concerns
- Diversity and Inclusion for all students
- PrEP implementation
- Mental Health
- Opioid Use and Abuse
- Sports Medicine
- Nutrition Related topics
- Process for becoming accredited
- Quality improvement
- Health promotion and education
- Travel medicine for study abroad, current vaccine recommendations, etc.
Program Submission Instructions
The deadline to submit your program proposals for the October 2019 meeting is April 19, 2019.
If you have any questions contact Edythe Cook.
The online form below must be entered in one sitting, therefore...
- Compile your program proposal using the Program Submission Worksheet [MS Word].
Important: Refer to the Instructions for Writing Learning Objectives and Content before completing the objectives section.
- For each co-presenter, complete a separate Co-Presenter Bio/Disclosure Form [MSWord] and save each under a file name beginning with the co-presenter's LAST NAME.
- Once you are sure all information is complete and can be entered online in one sitting, cut and paste the information from your proposal worksheet into the online form below. At the end of the form, you will be required to attach all forms.
Required fields are indicated by a "*".