Take the Pledge… become a Healthy Campus Partner
Healthy Campus Partners are a diverse, motivated group of institutions of higher education, non-profit organizations, and government agencies committed to achieving Healthy Campus 2020 goals and objectives. Partners work every day to move campuses across our nation toward better health.
Benefits of taking the Pledge and joining as a Healthy Campus Partner include:
- National visibility for your work towards improved overall health of your campus community
- Listing of your institution or organization on the ACHA Healthy Campus website
- Exclusive tools for promoting your Healthy Campus efforts
- Opportunities to:
- Champion and work to engage others on your campus and across the country
- Share how your campus or organization is working toward Healthy Campus 2020 goals and objectives
- Join the ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition (ACHA individual members only) and participate in Healthy Campus 2020 activities
How It Works:
- Obtain the support of an Assistant Vice President (or equivalent title, or higher level administrator) to take the Pledge.
- Complete the Pledge (should take less than 10 minutes to complete)
- The only ongoing requirement for Healthy Campus Partners is the commitment to working to achieve the 2020 goals and objectives
Take the pledge! Show your campus’ or organization’s commitment
to achieving the Healthy Campus 2020 goals and objectives!
• Institutions of Higher Education (Preview: Word doc)
• Non-profit and government organizations (Preview: Word doc)
Inclusion on the list of organizations that have taken the pledge does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of any kind by the ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition or the American College Health Association.