There are many ways to get involved as individual or to get your organization involved. Start by connecting with us on social media, taking the Healthy Campus 2020 pledge, or joining our Coalition.
Subscribe to Healthy Campus Listserv
Receive a periodic email with updates on Webinars, trainings, presentations, tools, and new media resources.
Connect with Healthy Campus on Social Media
Stay up-to-date with the latest information and announcements. Find other professionals implementing Healthy Campus, share ideas, and network.
Take the Pledge to show your organization’s commitment to achieve the Healthy Campus 2020 goals and objectives. Partners work every day to move campuses across our nation toward better health.
Join ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition
[ACHA individual membership required.]
The ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition is a diverse, motivated group of professionals across multiple disciplines that are committed to creating healthier campuses. The Healthy Campus Coalition provides leadership on the research, planning, writing, implementation, and ongoing development of new resources for Healthy Campus 2020. Coalition planning conference calls take place monthly.
The purpose of the ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition is to:
- Enhance the organization’s expertise and voice on priority health topics at the national level.
- Be a mechanism for the exchange of information, resources, and tools to determine priority health topics.
- Provide a framework for achieving national health objectives.
- Participate in national activities that support health objectives related to campus-community health.
- Identify and disseminate best practices addressing priority health topics.
- Provide continuing education and professional development across higher education.