There are many ways to get involved as individual or to get your organization involved. Start by connecting with us on social media – Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn – or joining our coalition.
Join the ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition
[ACHA individual membership required.]
The ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition is a diverse, motivated group of professionals across multiple disciplines that are committed to creating healthier campuses. The Healthy Campus Coalition provides leadership on the research, planning, writing, implementation, and ongoing development of new resources for Healthy Campus 2020. Coalition planning conference calls take place monthly.
The purpose of the ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition is to:
- Enhance the organization’s expertise and voice on priority health topics at the national level.
- Be a mechanism for the exchange of information, resources, and tools to determine priority health topics.
- Provide a framework for achieving national health objectives.
- Participate in national activities that support health objectives related to campus-community health.
- Identify and disseminate best practices addressing priority health topics.
- Provide continuing education and professional development across higher education.
Login to the ACHA website and visit "My Account", then open your account profile, select the “My Preferences” tab, and select the coalition(s) you’d like to join.