Turn to ACHA for your professional development!
ACHA offers a number of ways to obtain continuing education credits. Our online CE programs allow you to learn when and where it's convenient for you, and ACHA and regional affiliate live events provide the opportunity to learn in a group setting and network with your colleagues.
ACHA provides continuing education credits and contact hours for:
- Certified health education specialists/Master certified health education specialists
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Health information management professionals
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Physicians and physician assistants
- Social workers
Are you a member? If so, you receive discounts on the cost of online CE credit, and Individual Members at Member Institutions receive free online CE credit. ACHA members also receive a substantial discount on registration fees for the ACHA Annual Meeting.Discounts may also be available for affiliate conferences.
Online CE Programs Live Events