Call for Posters
Submission Deadline: October 30, 2023
As we’ve seen over the past few years, there’s so much we can learn from each other. We urge you to take this opportunity to share your expertise with your colleagues in the college health and wellness field.
We recognize that diversity in voices, ideas, and experiences in our field can make our educational activities more meaningful, so we strongly encourage you to submit a poster. If you have never been a poster presenter at ACHA before, make 2024 the year you share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Step 1: You must read and will be asked to attest that you fully understand and agree to adhere to the General Policies for Presenters. Key information includes:
- Presenter Registration, Travel, and Lodging expectations
- Eligibility of presenters
- Step 2: Compile all program information using Poster Submission Worksheet [MS Word]
- Step 3: Once all information is complete and can be entered in one sitting, cut and paste the information into the Online Poster Submission Form below.
- Step 4: Forward this link to all co-presenters: Co-Presenter Bio/Disclosure Form, along with the full title of your program, immediately after submitting your poster in step 3.
- All presenters’ bio/disclosure forms MUST be received by ACHA at the time of your poster submission – or immediately thereafter.
- Poster submissions are not considered complete and ready for review until all presenters’ forms have been submitted.
- As the primary presenter, you are responsible for ensuring forms are submitted in a timely manner.
The primary presenter is responsible for the timely submission of the Call for Programs or Posters form and for its thorough and accurate content. (Note that all program and poster presenters must register for the meeting and are responsible for paying their own registration fee and travel expenses.)
(Note that all program and poster presenters must register for the meeting and are responsible for paying their own registration fee and travel expenses.)