About ACHA 2024
The ACHA 2024 Annual Meeting is the ultimate conference for campus health and wellness stakeholders to get the insights and knowledge they need to enhance their campus health and wellness programs and advance student well-being.
When: May 28-June 1, 2024
Where: Atlanta Marriott Marquis
150+ Educational Sessions and Workshops
50+ Poster Presentations
Attend sessions led by experts in the field and gain access to the latest best practices, research, trends, and innovations in college health.
1,900+ Conference Attendees
Engagement opportunities including discussion groups and mentoring sessions
Connect with professionals from campuses across the country and build relationships that can enhance collaboration and problem-solving in your daily work. Meet company representatives showcasing their health and wellness-related resources and solutions to support your operations.
20+ Possible Hours of CE Credit
Enhance professional skills in your discipline, equipping you with invaluable knowledge to elevate your practice. CE credit will be available for many types of professionals—clinicians, nurses, mental health providers, health educators, and more!
Consistent with ACHA's mission of advancing the health of college students and the campus community, we, the members of the association, gather at the annual meeting with invited guests to:
- Identify ways to increase knowledge, update professional skills, and incorporate evidence-based guidelines and standards into college health practice in the following areas:
- Assessment and planning
- Health promotion
- Clinical care
- Mental health services
- Leadership development
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and exchange of ideas among college health professionals, students, and leaders in higher education.
- Discuss programs and environments that enhance health outcomes for college students and campus communities.
- Describe the effect of diverse cultures and experiences on the health of individuals and communities.
- Identify ways to integrate college health programs with the missions of the institutions we serve.
- Discuss ACHA's role as a national advocate for policies that have a positive impact on the health college students and campus communities.