Know Before You Go
Upon arrival, pick up your registration materials (including the Final Program) at the “Express Badge Pick-Up” booth located on the 4th floor of the Marriott. You’ll need your badge to attend sessions and other events at the meeting.
On-Site Registration Hours:
- Tuesday, May 30 and Wednesday, May 31: 7:00 am–6:00 pm ET
- Thursday, June 1 and Friday, June 2: 7:00 am–5:00 pm ET
- Saturday, June 3: 7:30 am–11:00 am ET
Download the Meeting App
All of the information in the Final Program is also in the meeting app. Download the app to flag the meetings and sessions you want to attend, see who’s in the Exhibit Hall, access session handouts – and much more!
How To Get Involved in ACHA
If you are interested in looking for ways to get involved in ACHA or find ways to collaborate with others in college health, consider attending one or more of the numerous meetings or networking events. Also please join us at the Rising Leaders Coffee Hour, Friday, 7:00 am – 8:00 am.
Take a Break!
New this year! Join us in the 3rd floor Atrium for a little downtime. Starting Wednesday afternoon, there will be assorted activities to help you unwind. And on Thursday and Friday during select session breaks, get ready for some fun with the Marshmallow Challenge activity! Groups of four will be tasked with creating the tallest structure using only spaghetti, tape, string, and a marshmallow to top things off.
Space will be limited, so sign up today!
A Few Other Things to Know Before You Arrive
- Since our registration numbers have exceeded expectations, the meeting rooms will likely be crowded. Please plan on arriving early for the sessions you plan to attend.
- Name badges are required for access to all meeting events, including the Exhibit Hall, Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony (guests of award recipients and Fellows do not need badges).
- Convention hotels tend to be on the chilly side, so please pack a sweater or jacket.
- Lunch voucher lines will be available Wednesday–Friday from 11:30 am–1:30 pm. Note that there will not be cash concessions on-site. Plenty of other dining options are located in and around the hotel.
- We are hosting several free wellness activities like Meditation, Yoga, seated massage, and a Fun Run/Walk to keep our attendees feeling their best! The fitness centers are also complimentary to all guests.
- Friday is School Spirit Day, so please wear something with your institution’s name, colors, or logo!
- There is no shuttle service between the Moxy Boston Downtown and the Courtyard Boston Downtown and the Marriott.
- If you purchased a ticket to the red Sox game for Thursday night, transportation is on your own.