CE Credit Instructions and Disclosures
The deadline to request credit is July 17, 2023 (June 19 for pharmacists). Visit the Meeting Evaluations page to access the required session evaluation surveys.
In order to earn CE credit and obtain a certificate, participants must
- Be registered for the meeting,
- Attest via the online session evaluation site that each session for which credit is requested was attended in its entirety.
- Complete additional steps for your discipline if applicable
- NASW: If requesting NASW credit for social workers, you must track your attendance at each session and submit a completed sign-in/out sheet. These sheets will be available on-site at the Speaker Info and CE Booth.
- ACPE: If requesting ACPE credit for pharmacists, you must submit a completed attendance tracking sheet AND pass an online post-test (score of 80% or higher) for each session attended. Instruction packets will be available on-site at the Speaker Info and CE Booth.
- NBCC: If requesting NBCC credit for certified counselors, you must track your attendance at each session and submit a completed sign-in/out sheet. These sheets will be available on-site at the Speaker Info and CE Booth.
Continuing Education Statements
- CME: The American College Health Association (ACHA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ACHA designates this live activity for a maximum of 23 AMA PRA Category 1 credits.™ Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AAFP: Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
- CNE: This activity has been submitted to Montana Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Montana Nurses Association is accredited with distinction as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- CHES®/MCHES®: Sponsored by ACHA, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES®) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES®) to receive up to 23 total Category 1 continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced-level contact hours available are 23. Continuing competency credits available are 0.
- PsyCE: ACHA is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. ACHA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This program has been awarded 23 hours of continuing education for psychologists.
- NBCC: The American College Health Association has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6397. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACHA is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
- NASW: This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886508715-6698) for 23 continuing education contact hours.
- CPEU: This activity has been approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration for 23 CEUs.
- ACPE: The University of Maryland School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The 2023 ACHA Annual Meet¬ing and Pre-Conference Workshops has been approved for a total of 24.5 contact hours (.245 CEUs) of knowledge-based continuing education targeted to pharmacists in college health ambulatory settings. Participants may earn a maximum of 18 contact hours (.18 CEUs) of pharmacy continuing education credit. All ACPE-approved activities are knowledge-based.
Relevant Financial Relationships
None of the presenters or planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients, except for the following:
- Program Planning Committee member Ryan Patel, DO, who has disclosed that he owned or currently owns stock in Amgen, Bristol Myers, Abbie vie, CVS pharmacy, Merck, Neurocrine Biosciences, GoodRX, Amwell, X-Vax, LB Pharmaceuticals, Dexcom, Inspire Medical, Resmed, Dermtek, Hims and Hers Health, Masimo, Novocure, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Ocular Therapeutics, Transmedics, and Outset Medical.
- Speaker S. Shahzad Mustafa, MD, who has disclosed that he is on speakers’ bureaus for Genentech, Regeneron, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, CSL Behring, and Aimmune.
- Speaker Katherine Hsu, MD, MPH, who has disclosed that she owned stock in Johnson & Johnson.
- Speaker Bruce Levy, MD, who has disclosed that he has received research funding from Entrinisic Therapeutics, GSK, Pieris Pharmaceuticals, SRA, and Sanofi; is a consultant for Astra Zeneca, Entrinsic Therapeutics, Nocion Therapeutics and Pieris Pharmaceuticals; receives royalties from Propeller Health; and owns stock in Genentech and Nocion Therapeutics
- Speaker See-Won Sea, PharmD, who has disclosed that they own stock in Biora Therapuetics, Inc. and Unicure.
- Speaker Mariah Henderson, MS, PA-C, who has disclosed that she was a consultant for Otsuka Pharmaceutical.
All of the relevant financial relationships listed for these individuals have been mitigated.
Overall Purpose: In keeping with the ACHA Strategic Plan, the purpose of the ACHA Annual Meeting is to provide high-quality education to college health professionals, students, and other stakeholders to enhance the skills and capacities needed to advance health and build healthier campus communities.
Target Audience: The target audience for the ACHA Annual Meeting includes college health professionals, students, and other stakeholders.
Commercial Support: At the time of this posting, we have not received any commercial support.
Sponsor Disclosures: At the time of posting, sponsorship has been received from UnitedHealthcare Student Resources, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Wellfleet, Aetna Student Health, American College Health Foundation, Uwill, Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk, and GeoBlue.
Non Endorsement: ACHA does not endorse any products or services that are displayed or referred to in conjunction with this activity and is not responsible for the actual presentation of content during scientific sessions.