About ACHA 2023
The ACHA Annual Meeting is the largest annual gathering of professionals who serve, promote, and advocate for the wellness needs of students on our nation's college and university campuses.
Join us as we gather with colleagues from across the country to experience ACHA 2023: Culture of Care Revolution: Together We Thrive.
When: May 30-June 3, 2023
Where: Boston Marriott Copley Place
- 1,900+ College health and wellness professionals including administrators, health promotion professionals, clinical staff, mental health professionals, university stakeholders, and more
- 150+ Live Sessions and Workshops
- 250+ Speakers, poster presenters, and panelists
- More than 20+ possible hours of Continuing Education Credit
- Networking opportunities with a dynamic community of college health and well-being experts and peers
- 50+ Posters Presentations
- One-on-one and group Mentoring Opportunities
- 20+ Committees, Coalitions, and Task Forces shaping the landscape of college health
- 11 Regional Affiliates providing guidance to their members
- 8 Discipline-targeted Sections providing support and resources based on area of practice
- 80+ Exhibitors and sponsors
ACHA 2023 Meeting Goals
Consistent with ACHA's mission of advancing the health of college students and the campus community, we, the members of the association, gather at the annual meeting with invited guests to:
- Identify ways to increase knowledge, update professional skills, and incorporate evidence-based guidelines and standards into college health practice in the following areas:
- Assessment and planning
- Health promotion
- Clinical care
- Mental health services
- Leadership development
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and exchange of ideas among college health professionals, students, and leaders in higher education.
- Discuss programs and environments that enhance health outcomes for college students and campus communities.
- Describe the effect of diverse cultures and experiences on the health of individuals and communities.
- Identify ways to integrate college health programs with the missions of the institutions we serve.
- Discuss ACHA's role as a national advocate for policies that have a positive impact on the health college students and campus communities.