About ACHA 2023
The theme for ACHA 2023 is Culture of Care Revolution: Together We Thrive.
ACHA 2023 Meeting Goals
Consistent with ACHA's mission of advancing the health of college students and the campus community, we, the members of the association, gather at the annual meeting with invited guests to:
- Identify ways to increase knowledge, update professional skills, and incorporate evidence-based guidelines and standards into college health practice in the following areas:
- Assessment and planning
- Health promotion
- Clinical care
- Mental health services
- Leadership development
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and exchange of ideas among college health professionals, students, and leaders in higher education.
- Discuss programs and environments that enhance health outcomes for college students and campus communities.
- Describe the effect of diverse cultures and experiences on the health of individuals and communities.
- Identify ways to integrate college health programs with the missions of the institutions we serve.
- Discuss ACHA's role as a national advocate for policies that have a positive impact on the health college students and campus communities.