Thanks for a Great Meeting!
Congratulations -- We Broke the Record!
The ACHA 2023 Annual Meeting was the highest attended ACHA Annual Meeting to date,
with 2,276 confirmed attendees. Thanks to all the college health and well-being professionals,
exhibitors, sponsors, and other stakeholders who joined us last week in Boston – Together We Thrive!
The ACHA 2013 Annual Meeting in Boston previously held the record for highest attendance at 2,271.
It was a tight race but we did it!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MEETING INCLUDED:
See more photos from the meeting!
- Fifteen interactive pre-conference sessions on topics ranging from statistics to dismantling white supremacy and from contraception to resilience.
- A record-turnout crowd for the Newcomers’ Orientation, where seasoned meeting attendees helped those new to the meeting learn how to make the most if it
- An uplifting keynote address on strategies to use to increase happiness
- A wonderful Awards and Fellows Ceremony honoring this year’s deserving recipients
- An impactful day full of one-on-one mentoring sessions
- A bustling Exhibit Hall highlighting resources and services critical to the field
- A thoughtful Dorosin Memorial address on vicarious trauma
- An inspiring Presidential Closing Session on the importance of representation and authenticity