Save the Date for Boston!
Join us at the ACHA 2023 Annual Meeting, May 30-June 3, as we gather with colleagues from across the country to experience . . .
- More than 150 sessions and workshops featuring progressive strategies, best practices, new research, and emerging trends
- Networking opportunities with a dynamic community of college health and well-being experts and peers
- More than 20 hours of CE credit for multiple disciplines
- Discounted registration fees for ACHA members
Call for Programs and Posters
Deadline for program submissions is September 19.
Deadline for poster submissions is October 24.
One of the greatest strengths of ACHA is members like you sharing their expertise with colleagues. The Call for Programs and Posters is now open and we hope you’ll consider submitting a proposal!
Members of the Program Planning Committee (PPC) expressed the need for submissions that address:
- Assessment, research, and data
- Innovative strategies, tools, and techniques
- Specific, applicable ways to do more with less
- Practical tips for less-resourced institutions
Specific content areas ranking high in Needs Assessment data include:
- Anxiety (social, performance, general, and existential anxiety in students; anxiety in faculty and staff, population-level approaches to anxiety)
- Breaking down systemic barriers to DEIJA on campus/health equity
- How to keep our seat at the table post-COVID
- Workforce Issues (managing burnout, recruitment/retention, and remote work)
- Eating Disorders/Body Image
- Collective Impact
- Infectious Disease (prevention, administration, and clinical perspectives)
- Trans Health and Mental Health Care
- Change Management/Organizational Change