Promotional Opportunities at ACHA 2022
Join us at ACHA 2022 - the premiere event for health and wellness professionals on campuses!
Please refer to the ACHA 2022 homepage sidebar for more information about our COVID vaccine and safety policy.
After an incredible year of uncertainty, challenges, and resilience, ACHA is excited to look ahead and welcome our college health and wellness professionals back to our Annual Meeting in 2022. As we look to the future of college health, it’s our responsibility to build equitable systems that advance the well-being of our communities. Gather with your colleagues as we work toward Equity and Well-Being: The Future of College Health. ACHA welcomes sponsors and exhibitors who share this goal and are eager to connect with decision-makers during our first fully virtual annual meeting.
ACHA 2022 Projected Reach and Exposure
- 1,900+ College health and wellness professionals including administrators, health promotion professionals, clinical staff, mental health professionals, and more
- 90+ Speakers, poster presenters, and panelists
- 20+ Committees, Coalitions, and Task Forces shaping the landscape of college health
- 11 Regional Affiliates providing guidance to their members
- 9 Discipline-targeted Sections providing support and resources based on area of practice
- 80+ Exhibitors and sponsors
Scope of ACHA 2022
- 100+ Live Sessions
- Up to 20+ hours of Continuing Education Credit (depending on type)
- Posters Presentations
- One-on-one and group Mentoring Opportunities
- Engage and build relationships with college health professionals
- Increase your brand visibility with a wide range of sponsorship opportunities
ACHA Membership Breakdown
Membership numbers current as of February 2021