ACHA 2022 Annual Meeting
Thanks for a great meeting! The ACHA 2022 Annual Meeting was a huge success, with 1,717 participants in attendance!
MEETING EVALUATIONS AND CE CREDIT: Click for deadlines and instructions to complete evaluation surveys and/or request CE credit.
VIRTUAL POSTERS: In case you missed them onsite, many poster presentations are available online.
Highlights of the Meeting Included:
- Eleven interactive pre-conference sessions on topics ranging from transgender health to dismantling white supremacy and from contraception to resilience.
- A record-turnout crowd for the Newcomers’ Orientation, where seasoned meeting attendees helped those new to the meeting learn how to make the most of it
- A thoughtful keynote address on the repercussions on COVID-19 and health inequities
- A wonderful Awards and Fellows Ceremony honoring this year’s deserving recipients
- An impactful day full of one-on-one mentoring sessions
- A bustling Exhibit Hall highlighting resources and services critical to the field
- An uplifting Dorosin Memorial address on Flourishing through “Too-Muchness”
- A powerhouse Presidential Closing Session on igniting change