ACHA 2022 Annual Meeting
Join us for ACHA 2022 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego May 31-June 4.
After an incredible year of uncertainty, challenges, and resilience, ACHA is excited to look ahead and welcome our college health and wellness professionals back to our Annual Meeting in 2022. As we look to the future of college health, it’s our responsibility to build equitable systems that advance the well-being of our communities. Gather with your colleagues as we work toward Equity and Well-Being: The Future of College Health.
Already Registered? Here are Next Steps!
- It’s not too late to add a pre-conference workshop to your meeting registration.
- We’re looking for seasoned ACHA meeting attendees to help at the Newcomers’ Orientation!
- Presenters: Don’t forget to complete your AV form!
HOTEL UPDATE 4/20/2022: The Manchester Grand Hyatt is SOLD OUT of the ACHA discounted rate rooms. There is still some availability at higher rates, depending on the room type and view. Visit the Lodging page for more information.
Health and Safety
Please read additional information on the Health and Safety Guidelines page for what to expect onsite.
All attendees have been asked to attest that they are either (1) fully vaccinated and up to date according to the CDC definition, or (2) will show proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the meeting.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
- Proof of vaccination is not required, but we strongly encourage you to either bring your vaccine card with you or have a photo readily accessible on your phone in case requirements change.
- If you indicated that you will be showing proof of a negative PCR test on-site, you will receive an email with further instructions or may view more details here .
- Masks are recommended, but not required. Buttons to indicate your comfort level with distancing will be available to wear onsite.
- Please engage in recommended public health guidelines and bring your own N95 or KN95 mask and rapid tests should you need them.
- We will have information available for nearby pharmacies and testing facilities.