Call for Posters
Submission Deadline: October 13, 2021
You are invited to submit your poster proposals for ACHA 2022: Equity and Well-Being: The Future of College Health. As we look to the future of college health, it’s our responsibility to build equitable systems that advance the well-being of our communities. We ask that you keep this charge in mind as you develop your poster.
We recognize that diversity in voices, ideas, and experiences in our field can make our educational activities more meaningful, so we strongly encourage you to submit a proposal. If you have never been a poster presenter at ACHA before, make 2022 the year you share your knowledge with your colleagues.
Important: Review the General Policies for Presenters before proceeding.
The online form below must be entered in one sitting therefore...
- Compile your poster information using the Poster Submission Worksheet [MS Word]
- Important: Refer to Types of Submissions, Instructions for Writing Learning Objectives and Content, and Student Eligibility.
- Required: You must read and attest that you fully understand and agree to adhere to the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Guidelines. These guidelines also apply to co-presenters.
- Once you are sure all information is complete and can be entered online in one sitting, cut and paste the information from your proposal worksheet into the online form below.
- At the end of the online form, you will be asked if there are additional presenters (other than you) for your poster. If there are, please forward them this link, along with the exact session title you used when submitting your poster so they can complete their bio/disclosure form. All additional presenters bio/disclosure forms should be completed at the time of your poster submission – or immediately thereafter – in order to be considered by the planning committee.
- Required fields are indicated by a "*".
The primary presenter is responsible for the timely submission of the Call for Programs or Posters form and for its thorough and accurate content. (Note that all program and poster presenters must register for the meeting and are responsible for paying their own registration fee and travel expenses.)
Resources to Assist in Developing Your Poster