Know Before You Go
Upon arrival, pick up your registration materials (including the Final Program) at the “Badge Pick-Up Booth,” located in the Palm Foyer Meeting Registration Area on the 2nd Level of the Manchester Grand Hyatt. You’ll need your badge to attend sessions and other events at the meeting.
On-Site Registration Hours:
- Tuesday, May 31 and Wednesday, June 1: 7:00 am–6:00 pm PT
- Thursday, June 2: 7:00 am–4:00 pm PT
- Friday, June 3: 7:00 am–5:00 pm PT
- Saturday, June 4: 7:30 am–10:00 am PT
How To Get Involved in ACHA
If you are interested in looking for ways to get involved in ACHA or find ways to collaborate with others in college health, consider attending one or more of the numerous adjunct meetings or networking events. Note that there are several virtual meetings taking place this week or after the San Diego meeting. Also please join us at the Rising Leaders Coffee Hour, Friday, 7:00 am – 8:00 am.
A Few Other Things to Know Before You Arrive
- Regardless of your vaccination status, we encourage you to bring hand sanitizer, masks, and at least two rapid COVID tests with you.
- Convention hotels tend to be on the chilly side, so please pack a sweater or jacket.
- Lunch voucher lines and cash concessions will be available Wednesday–Friday from 11:30 am–1:30 pm. Plenty of other dining options are located in and around the hotel.
- We are hosting several free wellness activities like Meditation, Yoga, seated massage, and a Fun Run/Walk to keep our attendees feeling their best! The Hyatt Fitness Center is also complimentary to all guests.
- Friday is School Spirit Day, so please wear something with your institution’s name, colors, or logo!