Please note that for some disciplines we have not yet received final credit approval. We will update this list as we receive these notifications, so if you do not see your credit type listed, check back at a later time. Also note that for most types of credit we are able to list a “pending” statement and those can be found below.
- CME: The American College Health Association (ACHA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ACHA designates this live activity for a maximum of 24.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits.™ Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AAFP: The AAFP has reviewed ACHA 2022 Annual Meeting and deemed it acceptable for up to 20.00 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 05/31/2022 to 06/04/2022. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- CNE: This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91) Activity Number: 2022-0000000089
- CHES®/MCHES®: Sponsored by ACHA, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES®) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES®) to receive up to 24.5 total Category 1 continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced-level contact hours available are 22. Continuing competency credits available are 0.
- PsyCE: ACHA is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. ACHA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This program has been awarded 23.5 hours of continuing education for psychologists.
- NBCC: The American College Health Association has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6397. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACHA is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
- NASW: This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886508715-8554) for 22 continuing education contact hours.
- CPEU: This activity has been approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration for 22 CEUs.
- ACPE: The University of Maryland School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The 2022 ACHA Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference Workshops has been approved for a total of 28 contact hours (2.8 CEUs) of continuing education targeted to pharmacists in college health ambulatory settings. Participants may earn a maximum of 20 contact hours (2.0 CEUs) of pharmacy continuing education credit. All ACPE-approved activities are approved as knowledge-based activities.
- AHIMA: This program has been approved for continuing education unit(s) (CEUs) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting of Approved CEUs from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program provider.
Overall Purpose: In keeping with the ACHA Strategic Plan, the purpose of the ACHA Annual Meeting is to provide high-quality education to college health professionals, students, and other stakeholders to enhance the skills and capacities needed to advance health and build healthier campus communities.
Target Audience: The target audience for the ACHA Annual Meeting includes college health professionals, students, and other stakeholders.
Commercial Support: At the time of this posting, we have received commercial support from CooperSurgical, Inc., that includes in-kind support of pelvic model with stand and instruments, IUD training kits, and CDC Medical Emergency Charts.
Sponsor Disclosures: At the time of posting, we have received general meeting sponsorship from Togetherall, UnitedHealthcare StudentResources, Aetna Student Health, Anthem Blue Cross, Christie Campus Health, Wellfleet Student, Horan, Medicat, LLC, Tulane University, Tyrula, GeoBlue, the American College Health Foundation, and Kiira Health Inc.
Non Endorsement: ACHA does not endorse any products or services that are displayed or referred to in conjunction with this activity and is not responsible for the actual presentation of content during scientific sessions.
Successful Completion: In order to earn CE credit and obtain a certificate, participants must
- be registered for the meeting,
- attest via the online session evaluation site that each session for which credit is requested was attended in its entirety.
- complete additional steps for your discipline if applicable
NASW: If requesting NASW credit for social workers, you must track your attendance at each session and submit a completed sign-in/out sheet. These sheets will be available on-site at the Speaker Info and CE Booth.
- ACPE: If requesting ACPE credit for pharmacists, you must submit a completed attendance tracking sheet AND pass an online post-test (score of 80% or higher) for each session attended. Instruction packets will be available on-site at the Speaker Info and CE Booth.
- NBCC: If requesting NBCC credit for certified counselors, you must track your attendance at each session and submit a completed sign-in/out sheet. These sheets will be available on-site at the Speaker Info and CE Booth.
Further instructions will be included in registration materials available on-site.
The following presenters for this educational activity have indicated that they have relevant financial relationships to disclose, including any relationships with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients:
Katharine Head, PhD, has disclosed that she received investigator-initiated research funding from Merck administered through her university.
- Chris Adigun, MD, has disclosed that she is a speaker for Amgen and Derm Tech; a consultant for PhotonMD, Sciton and Galderma; and an advisory board member, consultant, and speaker for Lumenis.
- Inmaculata Hernandez, PharmD, PhD, has disclosed that she is a consultant for Pfizer.
- Ashton Strachan, DNP, WHNP-BC, FNP-c, APRN, has disclosed that she is a trainer for Merck/Organon.
All relevant financial relationships listed for these individuals have been mitigated. No other presenters have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose.
Program Planning Committee Disclosures
None of the planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose, including with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.