Support the ACHA 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
Support college health at ACHA 2021 Virtual - the premiere event for health and wellness professionals on campuses!
The 2021 Annual Meeting theme is Building Thriving and Inclusive Communities. Now, more than ever, it’s our time, our opportunity, and our responsibility to ensure we are diligently working together toward this goal. ACHA welcomes sponsors and exhibitors who share this goal and are eager to connect with decision-makers during our first fully virtual annual meeting.
ACHA 2021 Virtual Projected Reach and Exposure
- 1,000+ College health and wellness professionals including administrators, health promotion professionals, clinical staff, mental health professionals, and more
- 90+ Speakers, poster presenters, and panelists
- 20+ Committees, Coalitions, and Task Forces shaping the landscape of college health
- 11 Regional Affiliates providing guidance to their members
- 9 Discipline-targeted Sections providing support and resources based on area of practice
- 50+ Exhibitors and sponsors
- 3+ months of exposure for your brand!
Scope of ACHA 2021 Virtual
- 30+ Live Sessions
- 40+ Pre-recorded Sessions (available for one year post-meeting)
- Up to 60+ hours of Continuing Education Credit (depending on type)
- Cutting-edge virtual meeting platform
- Virtual Posters
- One-on-one and group Mentoring Opportunities
- Engage and build relationships with college health professionals
- Increase your brand visibility with a wide range of sponsorship opportunities
- Connect with attendees using our comprehensive digital exhibitor pages
ACHA Membership Breakdown
Membership numbers current as of February 2021