Call for Programs - Reopened for a Limited Time!
Submission Deadline: November 16, 2020
As we’ve seen over the past few months, there’s so much we can learn from each other. We urge you to take this opportunity to share your expertise with your colleagues in the college health and wellness field.
We recognize that diversity in voices, ideas, and experiences in our field can make our educational activities more meaningful, so we strongly encourage you to submit a proposal. If you have never been a presenter at ACHA before, make 2021 the year you share your knowledge with your colleagues.
Important: Review the General Policies for Presenters before proceeding.
The online form below must be entered in one sitting therefore...
- Compile your program information using the Program Submission Worksheet [MS Word]
- Important: Refer to Types of Submissions, Instructions for Writing Learning Objectives and Content, and Student Eligibility.
- Required: You must read and attest that you fully understand and agree to adhere to the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Guidelines. These guidelines also apply to co-presenters.
- Once you are sure all information is complete and can be entered online in one sitting, cut and paste the information from your proposal worksheet into the online form below.
- At the end of the online form, you will be asked if there are additional presenters (other than you) for your program. If there are, please forward them this link, along with the exact session title you used when submitting your program so they can complete their bio/disclosure form. All additional presenters bio/disclosure forms should be completed at the time of your program submission – or immediately thereafter – in order to be considered by the planning committee.
- Required fields are indicated by a "*".
The primary presenter is responsible for the timely submission of the Call for Programs or Posters form and for its thorough and accurate content. (Note that all program and poster presenters must register for the meeting and are responsible for paying their own registration fee and travel expenses.)
(Note that all program and poster presenters must register for the meeting and are responsible for paying their own registration fee and travel expenses.)
Resources to Assist in Developing Your Program