About ACHA 2021
ACHA 2021 Annual Meeting will be a completely virtual experience spanning over three weeks in June 2021.
The theme for ACHA 2021 Virtual is Building Thriving and Inclusive Communities. Now, more than ever, it’s our time, our opportunity, and our responsibility to ensure we are diligently working together toward this goal. We know your time is precious, so this year our meeting will span over two weeks so you can maximize engagement and minimize time away from your campuses.
ACHA 2021 Virtual will include:
Up to 60 Continuing Education Credit hours (depending on credit type)
Exclusive access to 60+ hours of Live and On-Demand content, plus access to all recordings
Virtual Poster Sessions
A virtual Exhibit Hall
One-on-one and group Mentoring Sessions
ACHA section, affiliate, and committee meetings - free and open to all!
ACHA 2021 Meeting Goals
Consistent with ACHA's mission of advancing the health of college students and the campus community, we, the members of the association, gather at the annual meeting with invited guests to:
- Identify ways to increase knowledge, update professional skills, and incorporate evidence-based guidelines and standards into college health practice in the following areas:
- Assessment and planning
- Health promotion
- Clinical care
- Mental health services
- Leadership development
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and exchange of ideas among college health professionals, students, and leaders in higher education.
- Discuss programs and environments that enhance health outcomes for college students and campus communities.
- Describe the effect of diverse cultures and experiences on the health of individuals and communities.
- Identify ways to integrate college health programs with the missions of the institutions we serve.
- Discuss ACHA's role as a national advocate for policies that have a positive impact on the health college students and campus communities.