ACHA Virtual Mentoring
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran facing a challenge or considering a new opportunity, or an emerging leader looking to your colleagues for insight on a specific topic – this one-on-one virtual mentoring program is for you! This program is open to any ACHA regular individual member who wishes to further their professional development with individual help from our excellent selection of college health and wellness mentors.
What is Virtual Mentoring?
ACHA's virtual mentoring program allows college health professionals to select their own mentors who specialize in a variety of college health areas including:
- Health Promotion
- Health Service Providers
- Mental Health/Counseling
- And many more!
- Personal fullfillment through contribution to the college health community and your mentee
- Satisfaction in helping someone progress, achive goals, and grow in college health
- Meeting and sharing experiences with others
- One-on-one support from experienced college health professionals
- Overcome obstacles and challenges
- Plan your progress to bigger achievements
- Gain a third-party nonjudgmental perspective
Ready to get started? If so, click the button below to choose your mentor.
Choose Your Mentor