College Health and Wellness Professionals (CHWPs) will be required to renew their certification every three years. Renewing participants will complete the following:
- a minimum of 40 credit hours* of college health and wellness management related professional development, or
- a minimum of 30 credit hours* of college health and wellness management professional development plus 10 credit hours* of qualifying leadership, authorship, ACHA consulting, mentoring, and teaching activities contributing to the profession of college health and wellness.
Qualifying leadership activities include volunteer service as:
- a member of the ACHA or ACHF Board of Directors
- an ACHA affiliate president or president-elect
- chair or chair-elect of an ACHA section
- chair of a ACHA national committee, task force, or coalition
- other significant volunteer leadership activies
*Further details will be forthcoming on the activities that qualify as acceptable professional development, how credits are calculated and awarded, and the required documentation.
ACHA individual members at institutional member schools = $90
ACHA individual members = $120
Nonmembers = $210