Benchmarking Our Way to Better Outcomes: A Report from the ACHA Benchmarking Committee
Fees Instructions for Obtaining Credit
This session discusses opportunities to leverage ACHA benchmarking tools to support college health
professionals in assessing system performance and achieving your institution’s goals. Data from the
most recent ACHA Clinical Benchmarking Survey and Utilization Survey will be presented. The efforts of college
health benchmarking will be contextualized within the national landscape.
- Physicians and Physician Assistants
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, and Social Workers
- Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Health Educators
The participant should be able to:
- Discuss the growing importance and utility of benchmarking within college health.
- Discuss the results and implications of the most recent administration of the ACHA Clinical Benchmarking Survey and Utilization Survey.
- Identify other benchmarking needs for the ACHA membership.
- Discuss opportunities to leverage ACHA benchmarking tools to support college health professionals in assessing system performance and achieving your institution’s goals.
Carlo Ciotoli, MD, MPA
New York University
Cheryl Flynn, MD, MS, MA
University of Vermont
Program Planning Committee
Resolution of Potential Conflicts of Interest — Program Planning Committee:
Program Planning Committee members have completed conflict of interest statements regarding relationships with commercial entities. Each of the Program Planning Committee members have reported no relevant financial conflicts of interest.
The fee for the download of this program is $25.00 and is payable directly to Conference Media via their website (see link below). We encourage you to share this download with colleagues at your institution.
There is an additional fee for each individual requesting continuing education credit. This is payable to ACHA and is required prior to receiving your CE certificate. This fee is non-refundable.
ACHA individual members at member institutions: FREE
ACHA individual members at a non-member institution: $15
Instructions for Obtaining Credit
It is estimated that it will require 1.0 hours to view the download of this program and complete the post-test and evaluation. (You will be asked to identify the type of credit you are requesting when you take the post-test.)
Step 1: Purchase and view the download of the session. (Viewing this download requires QuickTime 7, available free from Apple.com.)
Step 2: Complete the Post-test and Evaluation Form. (Note: you may print the post-test prior to viewing the download.)
Step 3: Purchase CE credit. Exception: ACHA individual members at member institutions receive free credit, so may skip this step.
Statements and Disclosures