Healthy Campus Coalition
If you would like to learn more about this group or have a question related to this topic, contact the chairperson listed below. Please search by last name in the Membership Directory to locate an email address or contact them through the online member forum ACHA Connect [login required].
The purpose of the ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition is:
- Enhance the organization’s expertise and voice on priority health topics at the national level.
- Be a mechanism for the exchange of information, resources, and tools to determine priority health topics.
- Provide a framework for achieving national health objectives.
- Participate in national activities that support health objectives related to campus-community health.
- Identify and disseminate best practices addressing priority health topics.
- Provide continuing education and professional development across higher education.
Please note: Any ACHA individual member (Regular, Student,
Associate, or Emeritus) may join a coalition; however, only Regular
Individual and Student Members may vote or hold office in a coalition.
Monica C. Webb, PhD, MPH CHES
University of Florida
Rebecca Caldwell, PhD
University of South Carolina
M. Scott Tims, PhD
Phase Member At Large
Julie M. Weissbuch Allina, MSW
Portland State University
Nikki Brauer, MS, CWPM
Illinois State University
Communication Member at Large
Andrea Drott, MSEd
Northern Illinois University
Mary Jo Desprez, MA
University of Michigan
Member at Large
Jim Grizzel MA, MBA, MCHES, ACSM-EP, FACHA
Contra Costa College, Cal Poly Pomona
Giang T. Nguyen, MD, MPH, MSCE, FAAFP
Mary Hoban, PhD, CHES