The ACHA-NCHA at 20: A Look at Where We’re Headed
View Webinar Instructions for Obtaining Credit Submit Feedback
- Attend the LIVE WEBINAR (registrants will also receive the recording and slides) — Event concluded, no longer available
- Purchase the RECORDING ONLY, video [.mp4] and slides [.pdf] — Coming Soon.
As we celebrate 20 years of the ACHA-NCHA, this program will introduce the NCHA III by sharing instrument reliability and validity, reviewing data from the first implementation (Fall 2019) of the NCHA III, and demonstrate ways new measures may be used in data analysis.
- Advanced Practice Clinician
- Health Educator
- Health Information Management Professional
- Mental Health Professional
The participants should be able to:
- Describe new measures added to the ACHA-NCHA III.
- Explain reliability and validity of the NCHA III.
- Discuss findings from the Fall 2019 ACHA-NCHA III implementation.
Mary Hoban, PhD, MCHES
American College Health Association
Alyssa Lederer, PhD, MCHES
Program Planning Committee
Resolution of Potential Conflicts of Interest — Program Planning Committee:
Committee members have completed conflict of interest statements regarding relationships with commercial entities.
- Melanie Trost, MD, has disclosed that her spouse owns general stock in Gilead Sciences.
- Ryan Patel has disclosed that he owns stock in Pfizer, GSK, Celgene, and Abbvie.
All other Program Planning Committee members have reported no relevant conflicts of interest.
Annual Meeting Program Planning Committee Roster
How to Purchase
The fees to purchase a registration to attend the live event* OR to purchase the recording are as follows**:
FREE for ACHA individual members
FREE for nonmembers
*Access to recordings and slides are included for those who register for live events.
**If you are not interested in attending a live webinar, please wait and purchase the recording when it becomes noted that it is available.
We welcome your feedback after viewing this presentation to help us plan future educational opportunities.
You may provide your anonymous feedback via this short survey.
Instructions for Obtaining Credit (or certificate of attendance)
See the sidebar and accreditation statements below for the types of credit available.
Step 1: View the webinar, either live or on-demand.
Step 2: Complete the Post-test for CE Credit. You will select the type of credit you are requesting on this form. Select "Certificate of Attendance" if no credit is being requested.
It is estimated that it will require one hour to view the webinar and complete the post-test and evaluation.
Credit must be requested by the program expiration date in the sidebar.
Statements and Disclosures