Red Eye in Primary Care
How to Register/Purchase Instructions for Obtaining Credit Submit Feedback
- Attend the LIVE WEBINAR (registrants will also receive the recording and slides) — Event concluded; no longer available
- Purchase the RECORDING ONLY, video [.mp4] and slides [.pdf] — Now available.
This course will provide information on diagnosing and treating red eyes and urgent issues. This includes conjunctivitis, corneal ulcers, corneal abrasions and herpes simplex. Also will address other urgent issues such as floaters, retinal detachments and eye trauma.
- Advanced Practice Clinician
The participants should be able to:
- Describe how to identify and treat conjunctivitis.
- Describe how to identify and treat corneal abrasions and corneal ulcers.
- Identify which eye concerns should be referred immediately to an eye care professional.
Dina Kakish, OD, FAAO
University of Michigan
Program Planning Committee
Resolution of Potential Conflicts of Interest — Program Planning Committee:
Committee members have completed conflict of interest statements regarding relationships with commercial entities.
- Melanie Trost, MD, has disclosed that her spouse owns general stock in Gilead Sciences.
- Ryan Patel has disclosed that he owns stock in Pfizer, GSK, Celgene, and Abbvie.
All other Program Planning Committee members have reported no relevant conflicts of interest.
Annual Meeting Program Planning Committee Roster
How to Purchase
The fees to purchase a registration to attend the live event* OR to purchase the recording are as follows**:
$25 for ACHA individual members
$50 for nonmembers
Fees are nonrefundable.
BUY NOW Click to purchase the webinar recording.
Upon purchase, you will receive further instructions on accessing the webinar.
*Access to recordings and slides are included for those who register for live events.
**If you are not interested in attending a live webinar, please wait and purchase the recording when it becomes noted that it is available.
We welcome your feedback after viewing this presentation to help us plan future educational opportunities.
You may provide your anonymous feedback via this short survey.
Instructions for Obtaining Credit (or certificate of attendance)
See the sidebar and accreditation statements below for the types of credit available.
Step 1: View the webinar, either live or on-demand.
Step 2: Complete the Post-test for CE Credit. You will select the type of credit you are requesting on this form. Select "Certificate of Attendance" if no credit is being requested.
Step 3 [Only required if requesting AAFP or ACPE credit]: Complete the Evaluation.
It is estimated that it will require one hour to view the webinar and complete the post-test and evaluation.
Credit must be requested by the program expiration date in the sidebar.
Statements and Disclosures