Reach hundreds of college health and wellness professionals and campus leaders by sponsoring this virtual event.
ACHA's virtual summit brings together key stakeholders to discuss and plan for keeping campus communities safe and well during the COVID-19 pandemic and into an uncertain future. Show your support for campuses across the country by sponsoring this important educational event.
Sponsorship reservations are now being accepted. To ensure you receive all the benefits below, submit your Sponsorship Reservation Form today!
Fee and Benefits
$5,000 for ACHA Sustaining Members companies only
$10,000 for all other companies
The sponsor package includes:
- Company logo*/ name or text recognition of your sponsorship in event communications, including
- On event webpage
- On event registration site
- In event marketing emails and member communications
- In ACHA social media posts
- On slides accompanying opening remarks during the event
- Company listing on the event website’s Meet Our Sponsors page which can include a company description, contact names and emails, a link to company webpage, and announcement of special offers or invitations to attendees.
- Verbal recognition of sponsorship during the event’s opening remarks by the opening speaker
- 10 complimentary event registrations for your staff or clients
- A post-meeting attendee list. Note that the list is for one-time use and will include physical mailing addresses only. ACHA policy prohibits distribution of email addresses.
Become a Sponsor
- Complete and submit the Sponsorship Reservation Form.
- ACHA will advise if your company is also required to sign a Commercial Support Agreement* form.
- ACHA will then be in touch with details and next steps, including how to submit your company logo for acknowledgement in event communications.
* Companies that are defined by the ACCME as "commercial interests" 1) will be required to sign a Commercial Support Agreement (verbatim as supplied by ACHA) and 2) will not have their logo used in sponsor recognition but will be acknowledged in generic font.
An ACCME-defined "commercial interest" is a company who produces, markets, re-sells, or distributes health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients (includes pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, etc.)
Contact Lisa Pitrone at email@example.com.