ACHA Best Practices in College Health Nominations
Nominations Criteria and Process
The call for nominations for 2022 is closed. Please check back in the fall for the 2023 nominations deadline.
This award recognizes exemplary, innovative, and inspirational practices in one of four major areas of college health:
- Clinical services
- Counseling services
- Administrative and consumer services
- Health education and promotion services
How to Nominate a Candidate for ACHA Best Practices in College Health Awards
- Download and complete the ACHA Award for Best Practices in College Health Nomination Form
Please email completed nomination forms and letters of support to:
All nominations must be emailed by January 20, 2022.
If mailing your nominations instead, please use the address below:
ACHA Awards Advisory Committee
ATTN: Lisa Pitrone
8455 Colesville Road, Suite 740
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Mailed nominations must be received by the ACHA National Office by January 20, 2022.
Program Eligibility for Nomination
- Programs and services may be self-nominated or peer-nominated.
- All nominated programs must be consistent with the mission and vision of ACHA.
- Programs should emphasize diversity and cultural competency whenever practical.
- Nominated programs must be implemented at an institution that is a member of ACHA or have an individual member of ACHA directly involved with the creation and/or implementation of the program by the time of selection by the Awards Committee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please download the submission form for detailed information on:
- Award categories
- Ideas on what areas should be addressed by the program being nominated
- Expectations of award winners