Call for Programs
Submission Deadline: September 10, 2018
You are invited to submit your proposals for general sessions and pre-conference workshops at ACHA 2019: Elevating Well-Being. ACHA's Program Planning Committee will review and evaluate all proposals for their applicability to the college health audience. Selected programs will be evaluated by ACHA's Continuing Education Committee and awarded appropriate credit. We hope you can join us in Denver!
Important: Review the General Policies for Presenters before proceeding.
The online form below must be entered in one sitting therefore...
- Compile your program information using the Program Submission Worksheet [MS Word]
- Important: Refer to Types of Submissions, Instructions for Writing Learning Objectives and Content, and Student Eligibility.
- Required: You must read and attest that you fully understand and agree to adhere to the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Guidelines. These guidelines also apply to co-presenters.
- Once you are sure all information is complete and can be entered online in one sitting, cut and paste the information from your proposal worksheet into the online form below.
- At the end of the online form, you will be asked if there are additional presenters (other than you) for your program. If there are, please forward them this link, along with the exact session title you used when submitting your program so they can complete their bio/disclosure form. All additional presenters bio/disclosure forms should be completed at the time of your program submission – or immediately thereafter – in order to be considered by the planning committee
- Required fields are indicated by a "*".
The primary presenter is responsible for the timely submission of the Call for Programs or Posters form and for its thorough and accurate content. (Note that all program and poster presenters must register for the meeting and are responsible for paying their own registration fee and travel expenses.)