Since 1920, the American College Health Association (ACHA) has linked college health professionals throughout the nation (and more recently around the globe), forming a powerful, collaborative networking base. This unique synthesis of vision and knowledge, of practice and policy, can guide and support you and your health service, your health programs, and your professional development.
Our Mission Statement
The American College Health Association will provide advocacy, education, communications, products, and services, as well as promote research and culturally competent practices to enhance its members' ability to advance the health of all students and the campus community.
To be the recognized voice of expertise in college health.
As a college health professional, ACHA offers you the opportunity to:
- Update your skills and increase your knowledge
- Change policy and shape the future of the college health field
- Evaluate your students’ health needs
- Get involved with the issues and interests most important to you
- Network with your peers
- Build an effective campus health service
- Access health information for your students
- Sustain and advance your professional development