Since 1920, the American College Health Association (ACHA) has linked college health professionals throughout the nation (and more recently around the globe), forming a powerful, collaborative networking base. This unique synthesis of vision and knowledge, of practice and policy, can guide and support you and your health service, your health programs, and your professional development.
Our Mission Statement
The American College Health Association will provide advocacy, education, communications, products, and services, as well as promote research and culturally competent practices to enhance its members' ability to advance the health of all students and the campus community.
To be the recognized voice of expertise in college health.
Our Core Values
To promote healthy communities and healthy individuals as critical components of student learning, the American College Health Association values:
- Social Justice, Human Dignity and Respect for All
- Provision of Student-Centered Services
- Professional Excellence, Responsiveness and Ethical Practice
- Multidisciplinary and Collaborative Approaches to Health
- The Commitment And Participation Of Those Who Advance Health
- The Active Involvement of Students